Thursday, October 7, 2010

Exam again

My eldest girl is having her final term exam starting this week. She just had her 3rd assessment exam in July. When my friend called for short gathering and heard that I am busy as the girl is having exam, her response is ...huh, exam again? Yeah...the year end school holiday will start only on 20th November but now my girl is already having the final term exam. So, she does not has to study for the remaining weeks after the exam? Wondering what will they do in school (and at home) for the 5 weeks after exam until the school holiday.

When I am busy doing revision with my eldest girl, I do not want any interruption from the other 2 girls and my hubby will try to entertain their needs most of the time. Both of them do not like the feeling of me being full time to jie jie only as I have no time to read or play with them when jie jie is around. My 6yo girl has been waiting for a chance to study together with mama. She was so excited when she received a memo informing that she will be having her final term exam too in end October! When she got the memo yesterday, she quickly showed to me and wanted to start the revision with me immediately. O_o

I hope her excitement to study will remain the same when she is in Primary 1 next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers